The Speech Technology Lab has just opened two new positions for internships or master thesis.
Ideal candidates are highly motivated students, passionate for research, speech processing and machine learning. Interns will work in tight cooperation with highly qualified senior researchers and will have access to SpeechTek systems and tools. A typical duration of our internships/thesis is from 3 to 6 months.
The program includes the following research topics:
- Speaker recogntion for radio broadcasting.
- GAN-based voice conversion for privacy preservation.
- Signal processing, machine learning and coding.
- Good programming skills in Python;
- Competence in setup and usage of the Unix/Linux SW environment.
Due to covid-19 related restrictions, access to FBK premises may be limited.
Candidates can submit their applications to Alessio Brutti, attaching their resume and a motivation letter.